for the 10th Annual LifePoint RACE FOR LIFE 10K, 5K and 1/2 Mile Fun Run/Walk Sat., Feb. 28, 2015!
We have 4 ways to register!
1. Online registration available NOW at LifePointRace.com for 10K, 5K,1/2 Mile Fun Run/Walk and Couch Potato Run.
2. *Mail registration form with check (please do not mail cash) to LifePoint, 3950 Faber Place Drive, Charleston,
SC 29405. On envelope, please write: ATTENTION: RACE FOR LIFE.
3. *Hand deliver registration form to LifePoint, 3950 Faber Place Drive, Charleston, SC 29405
Monday through Friday, 9 A.M. – 5 P.M.
4. *Race day at James Island County Park - The Wando Shelter, 7:00 A.M.
* Printable download of registration form will be available soon.
Event Day Schedule Feb. 28, 2015
7:00 AM - Late registration
8:00 AM - Kids Zone
8:00 AM - Vendors Village
8:15 AM - 10K
9:30 AM - 5K
9:35 AM - 1/2 Mile Fun Run
$1,900 Total CASH POT to be shared by the top three finishers overall (male and female) of the 10K & 5K races.
Help send TEAM SC to the Transplant Games of America!
This event helps raise awareness about saving and improving lives through organ, eye and tissue donation and helps promote awareness of the South Carolina Organ and Tissue Donor Registry. Your participation and/or sponsorship will help us save lives and celebrate life. A large percentage of our race revenues for this year will help send Team South Carolina to the 2016 Donate Life Transplant Games of America in Cleveland, Ohio.
For more information on our event or becoming a sponsor, contact Shirley McAdams at email@example.com or 1.800.462.0755.
We have established the last Saturday in February as the date for our annual run/walk. Mark your calendars – February 28, 2015.
Thank You to Our 2014 Race Sponsors
RACE FOR LIFE is generously sponsored by the following businesses.
Find a comprehensive list of South Carolina events on SCIWAY >>